Honesty, openness, and business results are key principles of our company, and together with Protected Media, we will provide the best experience to our advertisers.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 18, 2021
FunCorp, the leading global developer of entertainment mobile tech products, and apps, has announced a new alliance with Protected Media — an innovative ad fraud prevention and detection solution. This wide-reaching collaboration is to ensure validated high-quality traffic for advertisers across the company’s publishing assets and technology users.
The importance of authentication among online publishers is more important than ever. The company’s new collaboration with Protected Media ad fraud detection system into its portfolio of mobile apps will extend these capabilities, offering a direct, seamless, and secure data integration between the platforms. Protected Media is a trustworthy cybersecurity company with over 15 years of experience in the industry, and its reputation for its vast experience, technologies, and knowledge base.
“Honesty, openness, and business results are key principles of our company, and together with Protected Media, we will provide the best experience to our advertisers,” said Denis Litvinov, CIO of FunCorp.
The unique benefits for our advertising partners include Promoted Media’s offering of mobile measurement/attribution, fraud prevention, and reporting solutions in one platform. FunCorp’s ad impressions are verified with the sophisticated ML algorithms offered by Protected Media. Upon further analysis of recent results utilizing Promoted Media’s services:
- 98.8% of the online traffic was found to be irreproachable from any fraud activity.
- Zero findings of view fraud, bots, or publisher fraud.
- If any fraudulent activity was and is detected, it may stem from the Tunneled Traffic category. These transactions can originate from private hosting providers or VPN usage and can easily be found as false-positive.
Furthermore, FunCorp has established a daily based practice to investigate suspicious transactions in our ad quality department by:
- Improving their ads reporting system, added much additional information to reports, and to evaluate reports on a daily basis.
- Adding many ad-related technical details into our internal analytics and continuously monitoring any suspicious activity internally.
- Appending to our alerting system, which allows us to react as quickly as possible
- Controlling invalid traffic rates provided by Protected Media and thoroughly examining all marked creatives on our side.
- Immediately blocking creatives and the whole source of these creatives with any proven fraud activity.
The intention is to verify all impressions. FunCorp is continuously working on its fraud detection system based on detailed ad analytics. They’ll use those systems together to investigate and prevent any suspicious activity in our apps. They’ll be an emphasis on investigating the reasons for our traffic being marked as suspicious and have reduced the amount of those found. We’re committed to consistent improvement and authenticity of our ad fraud detection for our platforms.
About Protected Media
Protected Media’s solutions serve the interests of digital buyers and sellers around the world. They help to ensure that display mobile and video ads are properly located, visible, and seen by real people. Protected Media’s technology provides in-depth information on a per-impression level to detect problematic traffic so that agencies could work side-by-side with publishers to identify and eliminate suspicious activity.
For more information, visit https://www.protected.media/
Founded in 2004, FunCorp is an international company developing entertainment tech products and services, with the global headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus, and US offices in New York and Texas. We have been doing our part in changing the FunTech industry through products and services which capture the best of both worlds: entertainment and technology. Our products are powered by a passionate community of more than 50 million users from all around the world, where anyone can join to share cool stuff and vote for the best to the top. One of their trademark products is iFunny – a community for meme lovers around the internet, one of the top 10 most popular entertainment apps in the US.
For more information, visit https://www.fun.co/
Share article on social media or email: