Whether you run a startup in Boise, a small business in Buffalo, or a booming business in Boston, our expanded offering gives every organization the ability to provide an elevated workplace experience that will nourish and inspire your team to do the best work of their lives.
CULVER CITY, Calif. (PRWEB) February 04, 2020
SnackNation, the country’s leading workplace experience services company, today announced an expanded offering that will help companies everywhere design the workplaces they need to attract and retain the top-talent in any industry. In addition to providing members with the most innovative emerging better-for-you snack brands, beginning today SnackNation now offers third wave coffee and tea service, fresh fruit, bulk snacks, and classic snacks from some of the world’s most iconic brands. The new offering gives SnackNation Members the flexibility and insights to create exceptional workplace experiences, regardless of size, location, or budget.
The company also announced the beta-launch of the SnackNation App, a new digital experience that enables SnackNation members to optimize their office curations by seamlessly collecting real-time feedback from their employees. Both moves are part of the company’s larger effort to empower organizations to create world-class workplace experiences. The app will be available for all Members nationwide beginning February 28.
Additionally, the company announced SnackNation+, a white-glove service that includes on-premise delivery by a dedicated SnackNation concierge, stocking and merchandising services, ready-to-drink beverages, equipment rental and maintenance, and more. This premium tier is currently only available in the greater Los Angeles area, with plans to launch in additional markets later in the year.
“Today’s employees expect the same experiences and enjoyment inside the office as they get elsewhere,” said SnackNation CEO and co-founder Sean Kelly. “Whether you run a startup in Boise, a small business in Buffalo, or a booming business in Boston, our expanded offering gives every organization the ability to provide an elevated workplace experience that will nourish and inspire your team to do the best work of their lives.”
SnackNation’s new expanded offering now includes:
- Coffee & Tea. From mainstream crowd favorites to the finest fair-trade and sustainable third wave roasters, we give your team an exciting coffee shop experience every time they step in your breakroom.
- Fruit. A rotating box of hand-picked fruit delivered straight from the orchard. A perfect mix of traditional options and unique seasonal varieties.
- Better-for-you, classics, and bulk snacks. SnackNation members can strike the perfect mix between exciting variety that changes every month to the crowd favorite snacks that are always there, month after month. Our curation experts rotate a certain percentage of your products automatically to maintain a fresh and fun product mix.
- Real-Time Insights via the SnackNation App. We collect real-time feedback and insights from your team, so you can maximize budget and delight everyone in the office. The SnackNation App and online dashboard make it easy to discover which products your employees are loving, intuitive recommendations based on evolving tastes, plus deeper insights about employee morale, engagement, and more.
- White-Glove Delivery, Stocking, and Merchandising via SnackNation+ (Los Angeles-area only). Our award-winning Breakroom Concierge service is dedicated to making your day brighter and easier – adjusting your snack mix, monitoring inventory, and ensuring your breakroom is replenished conveniently on your schedule. Enjoy ready-to-drink beverages, plus equipment rental and maintenance. SnackNation+ is currently only available to Los Angeles-based Members, with plans to launch in additional markets later in 2020.
For more information on SnackNation’s expanded offering, visit http://www.snacknation.com.
SnackNation is the country’s leading workplace experience services company, fueling breakrooms in thousands of workplaces across America. Founded in 2014, SnackNation curates and delivers great tasting better-for-you snacks, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, and ready to drink beverages to more than half a million people in thousands of member offices in all 50 states. The company also uses machine learning to optimize curations and provides emerging brands the insights they need to scale faster. SnackNation is committed to helping fight hunger outside the office too, donating more than six million meals to families in need via their partnership with Feeding America. SnackNation was twice named to the Inc. 500, their annual list of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company has offices in Los Angeles and Chicago. To learn more, visit SnackNation.com.
Share article on social media or email: