SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB) September 10, 2019
Star Micronics, a leading global manufacturer of mobile, point of sale (POS), and customer engagement technology solutions will be showcasing and demonstrating a range of featured products and software at VARTECH from September 16th to the 17th in Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas.
Featured products and services include:
- mCollection: Our latest mPOS line featuring printers, scales, mUnite solution stands, and peripherals.
- PromoPRNT: Value-added in-store marketing software that helps boost customer engagement and retention.
- Kiosk Printers: Dependable and available in a variety of sizes to accommodate a multitude of kiosks.
Star Micronics will also be hosting the following partners in their booth:
- eMobilePOS with mPOP – A pioneer and leader in mobile POS, eMobile offers full-featured mobile POS software for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Lightspeed on TSP143IIIU – Offers technology for small and medium-sized businesses with big ambitions.
- Tray on mC-Print3 – The all-in-one enterprise solution for all self-service and POS needs.
- Paradise POS on mC-Print3 – Combines legacy POS system functions with the convenience and simplicity of the iPad interface.
- Vend with PromoPRNT – Vend is the retail management software that’s taken retail to the cloud.
In addition to Star’s booth exhibit, Star Micronics will also have three representatives speaking on the following panels:
- Jon Levin, Product Integration Manager, will join “Customer Experience, the Metamorphosis of Business – BOPIS, Click & Collect, Virtual Restaurants & more!”
- Brianna Moriarty, Partner Development Manager, will join “Marketing – A VAR’s Guide to Best Practices”
- Ricardo Fuentes, Mexico Country Manager, will join “Punto de Venta: Venda la Experiencia”
Star Micronics would also like to invite attendees and exhibitors to join them for their welcome reception on Sunday, September 15th at the Lagoon Bar and Grill. Please click here for full details and to register.
About Star Micronics
Star Micronics, one of the world’s largest POS providers, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment in POS and mPOS environments. Embracing the mobility wave, Star’s complementary SDKs allow users to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS iPad®, and iPhone® devices to generate receipts for all of its printers. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics enables web-based printing solutions including remote cloud printing, wireless cash drawer solutions, proximity-based printing, and secure cash management. For more information, visit http://www.starmicronics.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or LinkedIn.
Share article on social media or email: